Carol A. Cantrell
- Licensed Texas Attorney and CPA
- Board Certified – Tax Law
- Board Certified - Estate Planning & Probate Law
- Certified Texas Mediator - Tax, Estate, and Trust Disputes
- Admitted to practice in U.S. Tax Court, the 2nd and 5th Circuit Courts of Appeals, U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, and the United States Supreme Court
- Over 30 years experience in public accounting.
- Carol helps families and small businesses with tax planning, preparation, and drafting. She is also a Certified Texas Mediator, which means she can help families resolve their disputes without expensive and time-consuming litigation. She is a well-known speaker on income and estate tax matters at local as well as national tax and estate planning conferences. Read Carol Cantrell's resume for more information.
Contact Carol Cantrell at 713-333-0555